Hello Pim,

Tuesday, February 5, 2002, 4:08:07 PM, Pim Slim wrote:

Pim> Almost every time (at least 90% of the times) I shut down TB! I get
Pim> this error message (see attach). This happens since (about) beta 29 or
Pim> 30 and I can't figure out when or why it happens. I really hoped
Pim> beta 37 would solve the problem.

Pim> It does not.

        Same here.  I was convinced this was a folder
compression thing but all experiments involving compression
failed...setting all folders not to compress, 're-compressing'
all folders, removing old messages that were
compressed...nothing seemed to work.  That's not to say that the
problem isn't still compression related.  But I am thinking that
the question is: what else does The Bat do upon exit?  Could it
have something to do with the *KNOWN* folder that is in some
accounts but not others?

James

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]