Hi Jonas,
On Friday, March 8, 2002 at 20:51:54 [GMT +0100], you wrote:

JB>   I would REALLY like to see a scroll function in The Bat, You know
JB>   when you press Mousebutton 3 and just move the mouse up and down
JB>   to scroll a message in the "preview window"

There are two ways how you could achieve what you want (one of these is
connected to advertising a Microsoft product; I hope nobody will die of
a heart attack :)

1.)   Press the ALT key on your keyboard and use UP/DOWN to scroll in
      your messages.
2.)   Use a mouse driver which has that function (I know that
      Microsoft's Intellimouse driver is capable of doing this and
      Logitech's Mouseware has something similar, although I don't use a
      Logitech product here).

So, the possibilities are there, no need to add something to TB (and
honestly, I wouldn't like to see this feature; it isn't really e-mail
related and as such qualifies as bloat). There are tools and drivers
which offer exactly what you describe, so why re-invent the wheel?

BTW, could you please add a signature delimiter to your templates? It
doesn't make much sense to quote your complete signature.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.54 Beta/45 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600