Hello Nick!

On Sunday, March 17, 2002 at 2:58:30 PM you wrote:

> Ok, but I don't think you should add your own comment on whether it should
> be fixed or not, because the Bug List is beginning to grow... and only one
> of them is checked as "should be fixed". What kind of List is this then? A
> list of acceptable bugs? ;o)

If you followed it, you know that it's not intended to be YAL of bugs,
but exactly as you describe it: Which bug is acceptable *at the
moment*.

We all know that it is virtually impossible to release software
completely bug free. But I am deeply convinced as I've stated
elsewhere that TB! needs an official release.

If bugs stem from before v1.54 I can't see why we should wait another
millennium until a release is made just to see it fixed. I want to see
if there are still grave and serious bugs left that forbid a new
release like the RTV memory leak did. Or if the known bugs now are of
a minor class that should be fixed during "normal" development.

As I wrote in another mail some days back: I think TB! is ready to be
released as 1.54 or 1.6 or even 1.9 (but not 2.0). But that may only
be because I am not aware of any serious or grave bugs.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.54 Beta/49 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Todo, pero con manera (Everything, but with civility.).