You're missing the point.  They are not duplicate entries.  TB!'s
address book is set up to display names in several formats, including
those common in various countries and contexts.  If a user has not
filled in all the address book fields, then the entries might appear
to be duplicate, but that is because the program can only display what
the user has provided.

--
JN