Hello,

I installed the final 1.60 yesterday and everything worked great.
Launched it and ended it a few times without any problems. However,
when trying to launch TB! this morning, I got an error message (see
attached file). Whatever I do, I can't run TB! 1.60.

I've now switched back to 1.60rc2 and everything works fine again.

Any one else?

BTW, why does the 1.60 .exe not have the little bat icon? It looks
like an ordinary .bat file. I miss the cute icon.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60 RC/2 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.txt