Hello Peter!

On Tuesday, March 26, 2002 at 6:56:42 PM you wrote:

> too bad, I don't have Nick's private key, but it makes me curious. ;-)

for all of you who didn't follow the thread which led to my PGP
encrypted message: It is just a test about those elusively coming and
going of garbage characters with PGP.

Some people - like Nick - seem to have them regularly, some never
(like me). Nick told me I have to sign *and* encrypt. Oh, and I sent
him the ID and fingerprint of the key I used to encrypt the message.

I sent it through the list because the address I have from him wasn't
resolved by my server - he couldn't find "@home.com").

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Erwarte von anderen nur, was Du selbst bereit bist zu geben. (Romy
Walda)