Hello Johannes,

On Saturday, March 30, 2002, at 09:42:44 AM -0700, you wrote
the following in regards to "PGP support broken?":

>> But I received an answer by RITLabs (Maxim Masiutin) telling me that
>> the bug couldn't be fixed for different reasons. One thing is the
>> complexity of the PGP code and its poor documentation.

> Sad. Perhaps for V2?

I've been in contact with Imad who is wanting to develop a TB Plugin that
will work properly with his CKT Builds. I gave him both Stefan's and
Maxim's addresses and assured him they would be most receptive. I haven't
heard back from Imad, but hopefully he has made contact with them and the
process of coming up with a viable Plugin has started. :o)

Nick
--
PGP Public Keys:
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=PGPKeys