Hello Allie C Martin,
On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 15:37:30 -0500 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, April 1, 2002, 3:37:30 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Allie C Martin wrote:

> @ 21:18:25 +0100 [ Sun, 31 Mar 2002], Chris Wilson [CW] thoughtfully
> wrote the following:

CW>> Not sure how to explain this, but on web based BBS's if i click on a
CW>> mail to URL The Bat! opens as before, but no longer with the To: Line
CW>> filled in. I hope this will work, try the last offending message, the
CW>> post from a Mark Ayling (but PLEASE don't actually send him mails....)
CW>> :-)

> I beg your pardon. I confirm the failure of the address being filled
> in. The problem is not in TB! but in the URI. The URI actually says:

> mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> and not

> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> There's a space after the colon. You can try the link on the
> subtoolbar marked 'e-mail'.

> Just holding the pointer over the links and looking at the status bar
> should show you the difference in the links.

Sorry Ali, I clicked both of them to be answered and I get email
address in my to be send email...
I am not using RTV as I just donot like to miss half the text of my
ariving messages....

No idea when this gets send as last night at 9 pm I suddenly had some
explosions and fire in my PC and while most of it works as far as I
can see I havent got a powersupply to run all my hardware (OLD one blew up
with really a big bang and fire and smoke)INSIDE my PC. Modem also
sofar isnt found so I may have blown either the modem or com port....
>From what I can see a cockroach laid eggs in my powersupply and they
hatched and some walked the wrong way...

tracer

Using theBAT 1.60c

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C.C.S. Associates