Hi [EMAIL PROTECTED],

On 4/7/02 at 21:49:43 GMT, which was 12:49 PM where I live)
Jernej Simončič wrote regarding the subject of: "New PGP Plugin for The Bat !"

G>> Am I missing something here?

J> The bins082.zip is an update for PGP6.5.8ckt build 07, You should
J> uninstall your current ckt build, reboot and install build 07, w/o
J> rebooting. Then replace the files with those from bins082 (the files,
J> which are in winsys subfolder of ZIP should go to C:\Windows\System or
J> C:\Windows\System32). Then reboot.

The PGP 6.5.8 I have is the free version from Network Assoc. The 'About'
bos says 6.5.8. Nothing about 'ckt' or build 07

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please, quote all relevant replies in correspondence.