Hello, Chris.

On Wed, 1 May 2002 17:50:22 +0100 GMT your local time, which was
Wednesday, May 01, 2002, 10:50 AM -0700 GMT here,
you wrote:

> I have successfully filtered on this character set, and so far only
> gibberish messages have been put in the junk folder. I have not "lost" a
> single none Korean font message, yet. Once I have ascertained that
> nothing I want gets transferred to the junk folder I will set it up to
> delete. Even if it's not spam, I can't read it and am not interested in
> trying, so it works fine for me.

  For Korean, this should work very well. Certainly, this character
  set is not used for any other language, and it's pretty much the
  only character set used for Korean email. Unfortunately, I have to
  use other methods since I do want to receive some Korean
  messages....

 Keith
...B.Gates : quality software :: R.McDonald : gourmet cuisine