Hello tbbeta,
   about few moments ago I knew about existence of Quarantine folder
   in TB! (from tbudl list).

   I vent to mail level of my account, Folder|New, in Name field i
   put magic sequence $QRNTN$ and a very nice folder with red cross
   icon appeared.

   Now I'll check if my anti-virus is working better.

   Meanwhile, I would like to ask you, guys, do you *all* have that
   folder? (as I remember some issues with creation of Inbox-Known
   folder, so I feel that install script is not complete and forgets
   to install new folders over old installations of TB!). You input is
   crucial! :)

   regards,

   oleg

Using The Bat! v1.60n/5 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

http://www.aleph-tec.com/eicar/ -- very educational test for
reliability of e-mail anti-virus protection