Hello TBBETA,

suppose I receive an email that requests a reading confirmation. I
have TB set so that I will be prompted. The prompt query comes up when
I move from that message to the next in the message list (using just
the preview pane).

Now I leave the message by clicking onto a folder in another account
on the full-height account tree. The prompt comes up, I click "No",
and a reading confirmation mail is created, but put into the account I
am now in, not the account where it was created, even though showing
that account's From name etc.

Can anybody confirm? It has happened twice, I didn't try clicking
"Yes". I believe it worked correctly earlier, but don't know with
which beta the new behaviour started.

--
Cheers,
Thomas.

"You should never kiss a girl unless you have enough bucks or buy her
a big ring and her own VCR, 'cause she'll want to have videos of the
wedding." (Jim, 10)

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM

 Current beta is 1.62b5 | "Using TBBETA" information: