Hello Timothy,

  A reminder of what Timothy Casten ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed on:
  04 December 2002 at 11:57:41 GMT -0500

TC> I have been getting quite a few of these access violations. They just
TC> started popping up. Anyone know what they mean.

  If I remember correctly, AV's could be memory related. Maybe one of your
  sticks or even your HD is on the way out.

--

Best regards,    Tony.                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Using The Bat! 1.62/Beta16 S/N A27A5E65
 Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 1

Certified virus free by Symantec.                 ©2ØØ2 - AWB