Hi Timothy,
On Wednesday, December 4, 2002 at 11:23:41 [GMT -0500], you wrote:

TC> It perturbs me that this list used to be a great source for help and
TC> issues with the Bat, but for the last 6 months or so, it seems to me
TC> that only the folks in "The Clique" can get a intelligent response
TC> to a question from anyone.

Sorry to hear that you feel this way. I don't.

TC> I have asked for help on many different occasions over the past few
TC> months only to receive 0 responses.

Well, my archive of TBBETA goes back only 2 months into the past. In
these 2 months, I find 4 messages from you.

One is a HTML message with a question completely different from the
subject, buried deep within another thread. Do you really expect an
answer to that one??

The second stated that you couldn't extract the Beta from the .rar
archive (BTW, this has been discussed endless times before, you might
want to check the archives on that topic). No question => no answer.

In the third message you stated an error message of the rendering engine
which clearly told you to forward the message to the developers. Again,
you didn't even ask a sensible question. But you expect an answer. OK.

And last but not least, the message I reply to right now. You state that
you don't like the list because you don't receive replies. Perhaps you
should start asking questions before you expect answers, but that
opinion might not be representative for the list.

TC> In otherwords the support on this list SUCKS!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe is what
you're looking for.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.62 Beta/17 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600

 Current beta is 1.62b16 | "Using TBBETA" information: