Hello TBBETA,

  Can anyone tell me how to send mail with 163b1 without having to save it
  as a draft first please.

  Whenever I write a new email neither of the two send buttons work. The
  only way I can send is by saving it as a draft and then removing the
  hourglass icon once it's in the out box.

  If I click the send now icon, the confirmation box comes up but clicking
  "Yes" has no effect.

  It was all perfectly fine until I installed the 163 executable.

--

Best regards,    Tony.                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/1 S/N A27A5E65
 Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 1

Certified virus free by Symantec.                 ©2ØØ2 - AWB

 Current beta is 1.62b17 | "Using TBBETA" information: