Hi Thomas,
On Tuesday, January 14, 2003 at 16:02:59 [GMT +0700], you wrote:

>> [+] Odd/Even quotation are now supported in Plain Text Viewer/Editor

TF> Great. But is it open to discussion whether this green needs to be
TF> the default? ;-)

It's definitely a matter of taste. But fortunately it's easy to change.
:-)

And unfortunately I *have to* change it after every restart of TB. Has
anyone else noticed on their system that this setting is lost when
closing TB?

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.63 Beta/3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600

 Current beta is 1.62b17 | "Using TBBETA" information: