Hello Peter,

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:14:57 +0100 GMT (23/01/03, 00:14 +0700 GMT),
Peter Meyns wrote:

JA>> If you create multiple alternative strings in a filter, and go to a
JA>> middle item, then use the drop down list for setting where you want
JA>> your filter to match (kludges, to, sender etc), the bottom of the list
JA>> is cut off by the following string. This means you get no down arrow to
JA>> scroll through the list.

> Not confirmed here. Perhaps it is OS related.

I confirm that I cannot confirm. What I mean is, if I were to send a
screenshot, it would look like Peter's, not like Jonathan's.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM

 Current beta is 1.63b4 | "Using TBBETA" information: