Hello tbbeta

  The supplied templates for TB have the originators mailto: in the
  footer of the message.

  This is inadvisable, as when posting e-mail that can end up on a web
  based archive (like this group for example?) these e-mail addresses
  can easily be harvested. I know that most web based system make the
  actual e-mail addresses anonymous - but they are unlikely to mangle
  the body of the message.

  .. if you don't believe me that it happens - just use google to
  search for your full e-mail address and see how many hits you get.

  Perhaps these default templates should be changed to protect the
  un-initiated (like me until a few weeks ago!)

regards,
 Graham

Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Windows XP 5.1
(Build 2600, )

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of
Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential,
proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by
e-mail and then delete it.

 Current beta is 1.63b4 | "Using TBBETA" information: