Friday, January 31, 2003

Hello tbbeta,

  I have 2 systems, both with The bat, one at home, one in my office.
  I moved due to lousy phone support my email to my office, but now 6
  months later, find that several crashes (ie lost mail boxes) later
  and obviously 6 months of downloading makes both systems having
  different content. While I donot want to download from home I would
  like to have access to whats likely about  4 years of mail...

  I tried the synchronise option but its really a pain doing it that
  waay, MUCH easier to just archive the bats dir, take it to the other
  system and then import the mail.
  Problem is obviously clear: I would have to import mail FOLDER by
  folder, a horrible job...
  How complicated woult be to import ALL mail in one go.
  removal of all duplicates is easy as that already exist and if
  anyone has modified folder names, well manually fixing that up
  shouldnt be that much work...

tracer

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 1.63b4 | "Using TBBETA" information: