Hello James,

<--------[On 2/15/2003 at 6:23 PM, you said:]--------->
> I'd think it would be very practical to all recipients of html
> messages. As for implementation, I'd like to see a button on the
> viewer that could override any html message to one's default
> settings. Dennis Hayes employs the use of something similar on
> this site http://www.haysdesign.com/ and similar usage is
> displayed here as well:
> http://www.alistapart.com/stories/alternate/
> We already have this power in TB, as you note, provided that no
> absolutes are declared.  The above examples are possible answers
> to those messages that do have absolute declarations.
<-----------[END QUOTE]-------------------------------->

For further amplification, http://www.haysdesign.com uses CSS
completely and no tables for a background grid. On the right side
of the main page, there is a link that switches the CSS style
sheet to another that declares a different color scheme. That
same idea can also be used to switch to a style sheet for those
needing larger type, or more contrast, or to create a different
scheme entirely for printing. All I have done is separate content
from style.

--
Best,
 Dennis

 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information: