Hello Oleg Titov,
On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:03:43 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, February 8, 2003, 2:03:43 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Oleg Titov wrote:

> I need to admit that your argumentation is very strong.

> I cast my -100 vote on my invitation. Yeah, there is no need for it.

> Voting is closed ;-)

I cannot see that voting on development is going to anything but a
waste of time and a potential headache for everybody. Esssspecially if
voted items donot get done for reasons which may be perfectly clear to
the devlopers but not to the users...
At least having been in development years ago I know what I would have
done if this was suggested...
Anyway, agreed with above vote (is -100 the minimum vote?? (g))

tracer

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information: