Hello Peter,

  A reminder of what Peter Meyns typed on:
  28 February 2003 at 19:59:01 GMT +0100

PM> Oh, come on. Let's be more tolerant. It is easy to ignore, when you know
PM> why it appears, isn't it?

  OK fine, lets all start advertising. If the rules and regs can be changed
  or ignored for one, then they can be ignored for all.

  I've been on this list for a few years now and spam has NEVER been
  tolerated whatever the reason... Why start now?

  I don't care either way, his address has just been added to my spam list
  and I don't see his posts anymore. I just feel a bit let down by the
  moderators decision to allow it.

  Any moderator care to comment?

--

Best regards,    Tony.                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7 S/N A27A5E65
 Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 1

Certified virus free by Symantec.                 ©2ØØ2 - AWB

 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information: