Hello Stefan!

On Friday, June 6, 2003 at 9:00:57 PM you wrote:

> Hmmm. Doesn't the sent message looks like this one?

No, it is just a plain text message. I just opened it and the verify
button came up (the one Allie asked me to use earlier) and guess what
happened when I pushed it - PGPLog came up and verified the message
correctly.

So, I guess the message is MIME signed with the attached signature not
showing. I am not quite sure if I count that a bug or a brilliant
feature ...

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 1.63 Beta/9 on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

Second Marriage: Another instance of the triumph of hope over
experience. (Samuel Johnson)

 Current beta is 1.63b9 | "Using TBBETA" information: