Good morning Stefan,

Going back 20:59 09.06.2003...

> [+] PGP/MIME options in the Privacy menu of the message editor

Thank you very much for the impressive development! ;-)

> Some work is still required for built-in PGP 5-8 support, but I guess
> we are getting close :-)

Indeed, it's pretty much the way it should be, at least together with
PGP 8. One last request ;-) Can The Bat keep the decrypted messages,
like in previous betas used with the CKT plugin? I often have to
search through many ails that were sent encrypted, and having to
decrypt them one by one before each search is not really an option...

Thanks again!

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Your fault: core dumped

The Bat! 1.63 Beta/10 serving on Windows 2000 5.0.2195 Service Pack 3

 Current beta is 1.63b10 | "Using TBBETA" information: