Hello JRS2!

On Tuesday, June 10, 2003 at 9:44:36 PM you wrote:

> Can anyone out there give me guidance?

Well, the only way to get a message forwarded without any changes -
except those that show that it is a forwarded message - is to MIME
forward it. That, BTW, was the ominously "Alternative forwarding" some
members referred to. It is only alternative if it is *not* chosen as
the default.

When the HTML editor of TB is ready it may be possible to forward HTML
inline, but that is just a guess. Actually I doubt that any other
e-mail client actually does it. TB is quite correct to show HTML as an
attachment, not just out of ideological reasons but for technical
ones: E-mail is inherently plain text, and sent as such.

Back to your question, the best way is to MIME forward the message, it
will then be shown in your partner's mail program when he opens the
attachment after reading your forwarding address - quite like opening
a letter within a letter after reading your note. I am convinced
certain e-mailers already open such messages by default without
asking.

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 1.63 Beta/10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

I learn each day what I need to know to do tomorrow's work. (Arnold
Toynbee)

 Current beta is 1.63b10 | "Using TBBETA" information: