On Thursday, June 12, 2003, Jan Rifkinson wrote...

> Hello Marck.

> At 12:55 PM on Thursday, June 12,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]" [Marck] wrote to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] regarding [quotestyle not working
> ?? ]:

I think your template needs an extra space in there somewhere... I'm
sure Marck's email isn't [EMAIL PROTECTED] ;) Just as a point, I'm not
sure how happy Marck would be with you putting his email like such,
I'm sure the same applies for a lot of people, they prefer their email
addresses to not appear in the body of an email as they can be
archived on public websites, which will/can allow for spammers to rip
it for use.

I obviously don't care *grins* as my email address is listed on too
many websites already, and it's listed as administrative contact for
several domains too ;)

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

 Current beta is 1.63b10 | "Using TBBETA" information: