On Tuesday, July 08, 2003, Jurgen Haug wrote...

> I am new to the Beta group, just installed Beta/11, and I found one
> or two odd things. But before I start asking stupid questions, or
> point out the one bug that already got pointed out 200 times, could
> someone point out the necessary URLs, like for a bug tracker or so?
> I hope that's not already a 200-times-asked-stupid-question....

The link posted at the bottom of every mail usually covers the most
important options, like links to the archives, and what not. I think
the link to the bug tracker are also in there too.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

 Current beta is 1.63b11 | "Using TBBETA" information: