Good [morning|afternoon|day|evening|night]  Bill,

BM> There are 111 bug reports with a status of "new."  There's another 159
BM> in "confirmed" status and The last progress reported to the bug
BM> tracking list was nearly three weeks ago.

This is because I'm working on something else right now. As soon as
the new series of changes is finished, the bugs will be addressed.

--
Regards,
 Stefan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

..."When things go wrong, don't go with them." - Anonymous

 Current beta is 1.63b11 | "Using TBBETA" information: