Good [morning|afternoon|day|evening|night]  Olivier,

OM> The most annoying thing I have seen is that The Bat does not seem to use
OM> multiple connections to the IMAP server.

This is actually planned. Technically, there is no problem to use
multiple connections, but it would increate the Beta testing period
which is already extremely long :-)

OM> There are actions (likedownloading a message body at the moment
OM> you select it in a folder list) which gets delayed if The Bat is
OM> busy doing some other IMAP task (like refresh folder counts).

Actually, some tasks are performed in parallel (like getting message
count) and many tasks may change the current mailbox or cause
"racing", therefore queuing is preferred.

However, the option to use multiple IMAP connections is added to the
(new) fine-tune dialogue, but it will stay invisible until the next
Beta-series.

--
Sincerely,
 Stefan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

...I was the next door kid's imaginary friend.

 Current beta is 2.0b1 | "Using TBBETA" information: