> Dear,

> Upon entering a folder where there are new messages and where the folder
> is  displayed  threaded,  when  there  are new messages in a thread, the
> thread  does  not  auto-expand  and  I  sometimes  have to click +, +, +
> multiple times to finally get to the one new message.

> Sure  I  can  press * or even ctrl-*, but I thought there should be some
> setting somewhere to have it do it automatically. Couldn't find. Is this
> a bug or a missing feature ?

 Missing feature that I have given up asking for after many fruitless
attempts! IMAP is all well and good but no use to many people, whereas
this is something that would be available to all users. Surely it is trivial
to code this in in as a "sticky" setting in some menu? Along with a
sticky setting for selected folders to open with settable message
categories displayed, like "Only Unread". PLEASE :-)!

 Chris Wilson                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       http://www.formula3.freeserve.co.uk

 Current beta is 2.0b1 | "Using TBBETA" information: