Hello Costas,

Wednesday, August 13, 2003, 9:07:01 AM, you wrote:
CP> I received a reply, with an attachment with a p7s extension. The
CP> email said to click the right mouse button on the certificate to
CP> install it. Clicking the right mouse button doesn't give me any
CP> explicit command to install the certificate. What exactly is it
CP> that I should do?

Save the attached .p7s file, then from the certificate manager window
in TB, choose import and select the .p7s file.

Should be all you need to do.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.0 Beta/1 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB

 Current beta is 2.0b1 | "Using TBBETA" information: