Hi,

  while setting up my short cuts i noticed that many shortcuts appear
  twice or more. If this is a feature the entries should be at least
  place next to each other. For example New in Main Menu -> Message
  appears as first and last item in the list which is confusing
  somehow. Enter, Delete and other keys like this are not possible to
  enter as a shortcut even if they were in the list before.

Jan

--
                                                                 __
                                                                (..)

Message created with The Bat! 2.0 Beta/1
  Windows XP 5.1-Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)

  AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2200+ @ 1.80ghz
  SOYO SY-KT400 DRAGON Ultra (VIA Chipset)
  2x APACER 512mb DDR-RAM PC-226 CL2
  ATI Radeon 9700 PRO (128mb RAM)
  2x IBM IC35L120AVVA07-0 HD (a 120gb)

 Current beta is 2.0b1 | "Using TBBETA" information: