Hello Martin,

Tuesday, August 12, 2003, 5:04:48 PM, you wrote:

MS> I want to report a bug. Please check if you can confirm.

MS> When  I  have folders starting with an underscore ("_") then these
MS> folders  are  not  displayed when using "Manage the IMAP account".
MS> That  means  I can't subscribe that folders and by consequence not
MS> access  them.  When  I  rename  the  folders  with another leading
MS> character (e.g. "<") then they are displayed.

MS> This I tested with an Exchange 2000 server.

I can't confirm this.

I  have  a  number  of folders starting (and ending) with "_" and some
with double "_". They all display in TB in the folder lists and in the
Manage  Folders  window.  I  can unsubscribe or subscribe any of these
without any issue.

In  fact,  when  I switched to TB 2.0 to test its IMAP support I would
have  seen immediately a problem there, if there was. As some of these
"_"  folders  are  those  I  use  most ("_" in front to have them sort
before others).

My IMAP server is MDaemon Pro 6.8.5 from Alt-N (http://www.altn.com).

Olivier Mascia
Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/1 and IMAP accounts
on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 2.0b1 | "Using TBBETA" information: