Hello Paul Cartwright,
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:59:45 -0400 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, August 17, 2003, 8:59:45 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Paul Cartwright wrote:

> On Saturday, August 16, 2003, 9:58 PM, you wrote:

MDP>>> Please refer to the release notes!!!

MDP>>> ,------/ Stefan said \------
MDP>>> `-----8<-----

>  amazing how many people either ignored the notes or didn't read them...
>  but this was inevitable, considering the way they put out the betas.

Be honest, most times we stumbled over betas by accident and had to
ask what had changed...
In the last case though a clear warning was supplied.

>  First free, then policy to be detailed later.. I don't like going from a
>  registered version to an evaluation copy, not knowing the upgrade/cost
>  policy going forward.... they should have spelled that out WITH the beta
>  or before the beta. many people have commented on this, many are
>  confused.
>  and someone figured out how to setup Spampal ( or popfile) with SPAM in
>  the subject line, and didn't remove it before they replied<G>

Ok, now your email managed like a few others to bypass Spampal and
being marked as SPAM.
AND I clearly have the [EMAIL PROTECTED]     in my
whitelist...

tracer

Using theBAT 2.0 Beta/1

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C.C.S. Associates
FAX (USA): (208) 460-3753
pgp 6.5.3 : 0x909D9B10

 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information: