JA> On Monday, August 18, 2003, Alexey N. Vinogradov wrote...

JA> Okay... I can almost duplicate it consistently now. Some of the AV
JA> appear and cause it so the IMAP account is locked up, and you have to
JA> terminate TB (using End Task) before you can get it to do anything
JA> else. The reason I have to end task it is because on exit after some
JA> AVs, TB won't exit.

JA> So here is a run down of when I get them...

I can add every time I run the Folder-Maintenance I might as well
reboot, because whatever I do next will be weird ( man, I love those
descriptive terms;). I think the folder maintenance has some memory
leaks, or other issues.
I should say restart TB, not reboot..

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600

 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information: