PMK> Hello tbbeta,

PMK>   After upgrading to The Bat 2.0 beta 2, it suddenly started asking me
PMK>   to register (again).

PMK>   It didn't do that with Beta 1.

Yep, it's a new 'feature' in beta 2.

PMK>   I registered the old version of the bat, do I need to pay to upgrade
PMK>   to version 2.0?

Yep.

PMK>   If we are supposed to pay to use The Bat 2.0, we at least need some info
PMK>   on how to do it, and what the upgrade price is.

No  one knows, just yet . . . we're still waiting to hear from Stefan.
 Until  then,  we get the nag screen.  This topic openned a big can of
 works  earlier  this  week,  so  it  has  been moved to the off-topic
 mailing list.

Happy Batting,
Allen

--

http://jarday.com/Another%20Cold%20Evening/all%20the%20happy%20days%20hang%20from.shtml

  | Running The_Bat! version 2.0 Beta/2
  | Windows XP Service Pack 1 build 2600

 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information: