Hello, Allen.
You wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A> We'll see if I can do it again.  Probably some sort of accident, but .
A> . . All I'd done was select 'sign when completed' and left the rest to
A> TB  . . .

This one looks well. But The strange thing I see: the "strange" one is displayed
with empty rfc fields, but the letter icon shows that the message is signed
(with a small checkbox in the yellow circle in the right top corner of icon),
and this last one doesn't shown as signed at all (hm... it seems like this
"strange" message is the only message in my inbox since last 5 months which is
really shown as signed... Where is other signs?... strange... Visual bug?...)

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 2.0b4 | "Using TBBETA" information: