On Sunday, August 31, 2003, Allie Martin wrote...

JA>> [..] I'm having issues with TB hogging memory. It's not a small
JA>> amount either. My TB (non-IMAP) used to run in about 4MB of
JA>> RAM... Since moving to the v2 betas, the memory usage has slowly
JA>> been creeping up with the IMAP usage.

> I use only POP accounts but the Task Manager information is
> interesting.

> TB! Mem Usage - 38MB

> Peak Mem Usage - 126.6 MB

That is a scary thought that the implementation of IMAP has caused
such a huge memory spike, even though you're not using it. :/ I think
the memory usage is something that _really_ needs addressing before
the release, which interestingly is tomorrow, and there are still a
lot of bugs. I'm not going to be able to use TB all day if have to
keep restarting it every hour.

-- 
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

The Bat Version: v2.0 Beta/6
Windows Version: Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

Procrastination Day Has Been Postponed!

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to