Hello Peter!

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003 at 8:32:34 PM you wrote:

> As for memory: I only have 64 MB physical RAM, but I don't observe any
> problems. Maybe it's because I'm using RAM-idle from tweaknow.com ...?

It may actually have to do with the message base size, really the
number of messages in the folders. I haven't the possibility to test
this through, but this hint from Allie a few days ago seems a good
idea.

I don't have many messages stored in TB and didn't have the RAM use
problem with the exception of a slowing down of my machine during mail
call with the last two or three betas.

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.00 on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

Don't judge people by their relatives.

 Current beta is 2.00 | "Using TBBETA" information: