Guten Tag Jonathan Angliss,

Your wrote:
JA> Hi,
JA>   It appears there are some issues with the outbox. When I sent
JA>   several messages, they stayed in the outbox. I know they got to
JA>   their destination as it is a mailing list, and I received them about
JA>   15 minutes later. However performing a "send and receive" resent
JA>   those same messages, and still didn't delete the messages from the
JA>   outbox.  I vaguely remember something similar to this in the earlier
JA>   beta versions of the 2 series, but it appears to be back now :/

Yea same problem here. Sorry about my Mail bevore here in the List. I
didn't saw this tread.

My endsolution is: no sent and out folder on the pre-defined foldes,
only trash.

Than i have to move my sent mails vom out (local) to out on imap :((

--
Greetings
Markus

 Current beta is 2.00 | "Using TBBETA" information: