Hello Leif,

Friday, September 5, 2003, 1:51:07 AM, you wrote:

LG> Hello Costas,

LG> Thursday, September 4, 2003, 12:40:02 PM, you wrote:
CP>> I'm just curious. Do you have a sophisticated filter or something
CP>> else that detects top posters or do you actually review all
CP>> messages and act accordingly when you see one with top posting?

LG> Oh no... We're watching you. Very, very closely.... <grin>

LG> A little of both actually. We (the moderators) read *every* single
LG> e-mail on the lists (remember, we're talking about TBUDL, TBBETA,
LG> TBDEV, and TBTECH) whether we have a personal interest in it or not.

LG> Once we see something wrong, then we have QTs to take care of it.

LG> Marck being in England, my being in the US, and Allie being in Jamaica
LG> gives us pretty much 24 hour coverage for moderation purposes. It's
LG> worked very well.

Sounds with that spread you have a hole in the eastern hemisphere...
At least I know from my work that 12 hours difference with florida is
ideal....

Anyway, top-posting probably is easily found with a regexp.

 tracer                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2.0 RC1
Windows 98

 Current beta is 2.00.06 | "Using TBBETA" information: