Hello, Tony.

You wrote 11.09.2003 @ 0:40  in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  using mailer The Bat! (v2.00.6)

GG>> Then I did this, and got the info, that it's version 0.4c.
TB>   0.4em is what mine reports as being.

I more interesting in Spam and Non-spam frequency dictionary information (also
shown in "information" page, and also active-base statistic.

TB>   Bit concerned I can't get the Options up on the final training tab.

I doesn't implemented yet, so I just forbid it to exclude possible "bugreports"

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 2.00.06 | "Using TBBETA" information: