Hello Peter,

Friday, September 12, 2003, 11:54:29 AM, you wrote:
PM> I agree that it is insufficient quote trimming when there are 22
PM> lines of quotes and one line of response. But I didn't see a sig
PM> or list footer quoted. How about fine-tuning your templates...?
PM> <tongue in cheek>

Thppt! Your comment has been taken under advisement, will be given due
diligence, and then disregarded and thrown in the trash! <grin>

Thanks, I'll modify it.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.00 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB

 Current beta is 2.00.06 | "Using TBBETA" information: