Hello Peter,

Friday (August 22, 2003, 2:30 AM) you wrote:

>>> Notice how the file:// does not highlight correctly when the name
>>> contains a comma.  If you use file:/// (three slashes) it works.

>> I confirm what you see, I just don't have an idea how it is supposed
>> to work. I think commas are allowed in URLs, so two slashes should be
>> sufficient IMHO.

PP> No. The format is

PP>   file       :      /      /       /machinename\sharename\foobar

So this is a bug.  How do we get this bug fixed.

Here is an example of the "comma error"
file://machinename/sharename/folder, foldername continued/filename.xls

The bug also happens with "parentheses space".
file://machinename/sharename/folde)r( foldername continued/filename.xls

How do we get this fixed?

John S. Thomas, Jr.

 Current beta is 2.00.06 | "Using TBBETA" information: