Hello Anne,

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 01:46:43 +0100 GMT (16/10/2003, 07:46 +0700 GMT),
Anne wrote:

SD>> It seems to be the TB! dialer responsible for disconnecting.
SD>> So where can I disable this disconnection?

> Thomas disagrees with my suggestion - he uses TB! dialler and
> doesn't have the same problem as you do. It may be to do with
> different Windows versions - I don't know. It may also be worth
> asking him to compare settings with yours to see if you can
> identify the cause?

We both have "[ ] Disconnect after session(s) finish" UNchecked.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Compaq is considering changing the command "Press Any Key" to "Press
Return Key" because of the flood of calls asking where the "Any" key
is.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.01
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM

 Current beta is 2.00.22 | "Using TBBETA" information: