Hallo Ethan,

Op een woensdag 29 oktober 2003 om 13:30:25 schreef jij over "2.01.15 lost icon with
no unread messages":

>> Hmmm. On XP it reappears as soon as MenuNav is disabled...
EJM> Not really.  I've tried to use all of the suggestions listed here and it is
EJM> still missing when there are no "unread" messages.
EJM> Can we get a fix soon?

 I have to agree that this might not be the best beta ever. ;)
 Sometimes  I  have  no  icon  when  thebat is active and resides also in the
 taskbar (with no icon), minimizing is no problem.
 But  like  now  when thebat is active in a window, in the top-left corner of
 the  thebat!  window the icon is gone. The icon is a white screen with a top
 blue line.
 Strange behaviour.
 Especially when you consider that this problem was never there.

 No problem though.
 That's what we're here for.... testing. ;)

--
 -=/ Rubeo /=-
http://rubeo.nl/

 Current beta is 2.01.15 | "Using TBBETA" information: