Hello Stefan,

On 29 October 2003, at 08:56 +0200 you wrote:

ST>  Does built-in PGP support's encryption work any better now?
ST>  There should be several issues fixed now in order to get it working
ST>  properly, please confirm I didn't waste my time ;-)

1. Sign - OK.
2. Sign/Encrypt - OK.
3. Encrypt  - OK, but in noMIME format by default (if set "Auto"). In
   previous  version  of TB! simple "Encrypt when completed" didn't work,
   but in 2.01.15 work well. So, thank you!

 Vasiliy                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using:
 * The Bat! 2.01.15
 * Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
 * PGP 8.0.3

 Current beta is 2.01.15 | "Using TBBETA" information: