On Friday, October 31, 2003, Timothy Casten wrote...

>> Works here just as it always has, perfectly. The cursor is placed
>> exactly where I positioned it in my templat Well just so you don't
>> think im out of my mind, I highlighted your text and hit f4 and you
>> can see where my cursor ended up e. now i can go back to beta 7 and
>> all is well its something that changed with 13 and now 20

> Here is my reply template

> Hi %OFromFName,

> %ODateEn, %OTimeLongEn, you wrote:
> %Quotes
> %Cursor

Out of curiousity, what happens if you put an extra line between the
%Quotes and %Cursor fields?

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level  I'm
really quite busy.

 Current beta is 2.01.20 | "Using TBBETA" information: