I've been composing a message, and switched to another program. During this
time, The Bat started automatic mail check, and sent my message, although it
was still open in the editor...

I have Combined delivery turned on, but this still shouldn't happen.

BTW, before I once accidentally pressed the send button, but canceled the
sending before the message was sent, could this have something to do with
it?

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v2.01.20 on Windows 2000 5.0.2195.Service Pack 4]

It requires less energy to take an object out of it's proper place
than to put it back.
       -- Macpherson's Theory of Entropy

 Current beta is 2.01.20 | "Using TBBETA" information: