donderdag 13 november 2003, 14:30:46: nntp->imap gate
ANV> You can install the plugin usual way. You can set up two text files - one stores

When I try to install the plugin, options-preferences-plugin add... I get an error
message stating that a socket can only be used once...

No I know what a socket is, I just can not figure out why I get this message... I use
the bayesit plugin and the avast anti virus plugin.

Any ideas???

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Peter Hofman

http://www.xs4all.nl/~trigger
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quote of the day:
The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition # 61) Never buy what can be stolen.

 Current beta is 2.01.26 | "Using TBBETA" information: